Increase your business success – with...
More effective use of your time
Increase of margins
Sell it! - In a nutshell
Decades of experience in Sales combined with effective strategies from the behavioral psychology put together in an excellent Online-training.
Get in an excellent touch with your costumer for closing deals
Learn to convince - each customer individually
Train to negotiate to get the best results for both sides
Take your sales materials to the next level - to suit every situation
Evolve yourself from a sales partner to a true solution partner
Be prepared and parry the secret tricks of customers
Find out how your counterpart thinks and decides
Recognize your personal strengths in sales and use them optimally
Present your uniqueness to the customer and make the difference
Designed for you
If you want to take your skills to the next level, Sell It! your tool for success.
Career-Changers and Newcomers
Whatever drove you to sales - Sell it! offers you the optimal basis to master the entry successfully.
You want to achieve real impact with your team.
Human Ressource development
New skills of employees pay off - in the truest sense of the word.
Our commitment to Quality
Sales Professional - Psychologist - Practitioner
For more than 25 years he has worked worldwide as a trainer, coach and consultant. It is his mission to give coaches the opportunity to make their knowledge and skills accessible to even more people and thus to disseminate the best possible knowledge, so that they can be effectively successful.
"You are the difference that makes the difference."
Years of sales experience
Trained Sales Managers
Class Content"Sell it!" is divided into five chapters, with a total of over 70 learning units that are optimally designed to adapt the class content as a real skill.
Develop the attitude that makes success possibleThe chapter on attitude creates the base for a successful learning. With which markings do you start the class? How can you make sure you take the time to actually complete the class? Which criteria are important for you for the success check?
- Develop the right attitude and recognize where to start your journey
- Familiarize yourself with Jan and the platform in the manual
The contact decides successIn phase 1 of the sales process, excellent contact is the crucial basis and the basic rule is: first contact, then inform! At the beginning of the conversation, excellent contact is fundamental - the better the contact at the beginning, the easier it will be to convince and negotiate.
- Use the three roads to the customer model to rethink: how is my counterpart ticking - how am I ticking?
- Learn the universally applicable technique pacing , with which you can establish an excellent contact in a few minutes
- Develop your own elevator pitch and impress for the duration of an elevator ride
People do not buy what they need - they buy what they want!In the Contact section, you'll learn how to convince your customers to buy your product and get excited about it, as you can provide a real solution to their problems.
- Get to know the motives of your customers - instead of making assumptions
- Develop convincing lines - from the problem, through the pain caused, to the cure
- Create your unique selling point, your USP and showcase your uniqueness with the customer
- Use metaprograms - you will not find out what people think, but how they think.
The Essence of NegotiatingIn the chapter Negotiation you will learn the most important techniques to make the result of the negotiation a success for both sides. After this chapter, nothing bothers you so easily!
- Immunize yourself against emotional attacks and come to rest quickly after a stressful negotiation
- Learn to handle objections and even use them for your own advantage
- The interview guide is your map in the jungle of sales promotions. It gives you a common thread and helps you to have all the important information.
- Learn how to turn every pitch into a win-win situation for you and your clients
Work for a sustainable successRepetition is a success factor in learning to store the information in your long-term memory:
- Use the fast repetition - the Fast Run to refresh your knowledge in between an before appointments.
- In the Final, reflect on what you have learned n celebrate your success